Sunday, November 9, 2008

In the past 14 years that Tom and I have been married and in the past 12 that we have had children I have never been the most attentive (okay, not even moderately attentive) at sending out pictures of the girls, us or even sending a quick e-mail to update those important to us of what is going on in our lives. I apologize. Really, I do! I won't offer any promises that I'll ever get good at that. I'm relieved to just keep up with our daily schedules, and that, sometimes, is even a challenge! But, here is a peace offering...this blog. I hereby promise to do my very best to update at somewhat regular intervals with updates on Tom, the girls and me as well as pictures! (notice the many loopholes in that sentence) Now, I "just" need to e-mail all of you to let you know the existence of this blog...wonder how long that will take...

No comments: